Nov 05, 2018 - Jan 07, 2019Online,https://www.artintheworld.net/drupal/category/recommended/nextevents
Viale Elio lampridio cerva, 160, Roma, Roma,
You can register from now and until January 7th at 12:00 (Italian time)
We will choose among the registered artists between 6 November 2018 and 7 January 2019 at 12.00 (Italian time):
one artist for a solo exhibition with no cost (except the cost of shipment) in a prestigious art gallery in the historic center of Rome with date to be defined in 2019;
five artists for a group exhibition of International Art in Rome in 2019, with no cost (except the cost of shipment) in a prestigious art gallery in the historic center of Rome, the date is to be defined.
How to participate in the international online art festival "Contemporary WebArt 2018"
1) Send the completed application form as soon as possible, and 30 photos and a biography to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Wait for confirmation email and proceed with payment of 49 euros via paypal to email@example.com
3) Confirm the successful payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Wait for the confirm of publication via email.
We will comunicate the names of the artists chosen for the group exhibition and for the solo exhibition in the January 8th
All profiles and virtual galleries will be present on line for 365 days starting from the registration date on the Artists in the World Events website https://www.artintheworld.net/
- Only the artists who followed the rules of participation can be chosen for the solo exhibition and for the group exhibitions.
- It is possible to register at Contemporary WebArt 2018 only in the period between November 6th 2018 and January 7th 2019 12:00 (Italian time)
- The result of the competition is unquestionable and the management will not give any reasons for the outcome.
- The artist declares to have all the publication rights of the photos submitted.
- The artist in the application form must authorize us for use of the personal data/records according to the GDPR General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.