Apr 21, 2018 - Apr 24, 2018PIER 94,http://artexponewyork.com/artexpo-new-york/
711 12th Ave, New York, New York,
For four days every spring, you’ll get an inside look at the innovations of more than 400 artists and galleries worldwide as they showcase their latest works. In the Artexpo Pavilion, you’ll see established studio artists and galleries featuring thousands of paintings, glassworks, mixed media, and more. Then there’s [SOLO], a section for emerging independent artists, and [FOTO SOLO] for independent fine art photographers. One ticket. One venue. Three amazing shows. Don’t miss this captivating event!
Things to do at the Show
Listen and learn. Artexpo’s riveting Art Talks and Topics & Trends Educational Series offer showgoers the chance to hear personal stories from artists as well as advice from experts in the industry on subjects like art marketing and licensing, creative strategies, small business management, social media for artists, and more. All seminars are included with admission.
Get up close and personal with the artistic process. Attendees get the rare opportunity to talk with exhibiting artists and see them create works live and in person during Artexpo’s Meet the Artist events and live art demonstrations.
Scout out potential treasures to take home. All works of art are for sale! Whether whimsical sculpture work, contemporary paintings, landscape photography, or colorfully crafted glassworks are your cup of tea, you’ll find a huge array of stunning pieces to purchase at Artexpo.
• Children ages 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
• Discounted admission is available for seniors 60 years of age and over.
• Discounted admission is available with presentation of a valid student ID (Middle School-Collage).
• Pets are not allowed on-site except service animals.
• A limited number of wheelchairs are available for use, check in with security from 10am-4pm upon arriving.
• Photography of the artwork is only allowed with the exhibitors permission.
General inquiries for ticket refunds can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.